Monday, August 24, 2009

Oh, Please don't let it be a TYPICAL monday!

Oh Monday, here we go. Woke up perfectly fine this morning, in fact, feelin' good about myself and anxious of how this Monday is going to turn out. Just like anybody else out there, I dread Mondays. It's the beginning of a work week and I also feel like its the beginning of a monotonous routine-- which is absolutely boring. So it surprised me to feel good when I woke up this morning... I wonder why?

I came to work 15 minutes early and gave my coworker the baby shower gift I had bought during the weekend. I'm not rich, but I feel good to have given a total of 5 things. I'm a spender, what can I say? Baby shopping was fun. Everything seemed to be so freakin' cute and adorable! At the same time, I was thinking that I would be baby shopping in maybe ten years... for my OWN baby. Will it be cute then? Oh hell yeah it would be :)

YESSS! My coworker just told me there is a Taco Bell by our work. Trust me, it's exciting when you've been looking for a taco bell for the past 2 years by your work, and you just find out NOW that there is one a couple of blocks away. So accomplishment #1 for Monday: Discovered a Taco Bell a couple of blocks away from work.

So my weekend was actually nice. Spent saturday with mother and saw Julie & Julia. To be honest, that movie inspired me to start this blog. Not only that, but I have been attempting to cook lately and that movie motivated me even more. So today, what is on the menu? Well, it has to be something that I can make with salmon. I don't wanna just grill it! I wanna make it extravagant!

Yesterday, I spent it with a dear friend at Marina del Rey. I honestly don't know what to call him. He's not a boyfriend or JUST a friend...because we do things that couples do. NO NO NO, don't think (just) the dirty deeds! He's cooked for me, paid for my minor accident (I broke my side view mirror getting out of his tiny parking space) that was $360, put an ice pack on my knee when he saw there was a bump on it (night before, I had fell on the stairs at this lounge/bar at a coworker's bday party...it was dark!), and... makes me feel cared for ALL THE TIME. Yet, we don't consider our relationship as bf/gf... because it just can't be... What's the hold back? Maybe I will state later.

As of now, I am going to figure out how this whole blogging works. Before that, time to deal with a bad habit: marlboro lights

I wonder if this first post sounds like a "premature mid-life crisis." It probably doesn't... YET... we'll see as more blogs are posted.

4 comments:

  1. Saw you on Coffee Shop board and had to check you out. I like your post and profile explaining your blog. Curious to see how your post continue

    ReplyDelete
  2. like how you talk about your dear freind me and my wife now are and always will be best freinds cause a freind loves at all times there will be bad and good times life isnt easy i like to take all these blogs and compare them to my own and try to relate to them hope to read more its always good to here from the young people of this world

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks u guys :) I'm gonna try to to post on a daily basis... its great to know that other people are interested on what I have to say

    ReplyDelete
  4. her strange lady, im john and I made a picture thing to kinda help you get going. I hope you dont think I was rude at the coffee shop, everyone does. I dont want to beseen as such but oh well. Your first post doesn't seem to much of a midlife crisis, just a life. Oh that friend you mentioned, if her isnt thinking what most people think about, I call that type of person a real friend, those are hard to get. Most people do the things you say he does, well they have other motives.
    anyways it was nice reading you ms.anonomous

    ReplyDelete